This Privacy Notice (“Privacy Notice”) describes the privacy practices of Programmatic Advertising LTD
Programmatic Advertising LTD provides marketing technology services to other businesses – our clients. To take advantage of our services, our clients share with us information about their individual consumers, including contact details and shopping histories. We analyze that information and develop and send communications to the consumers only at the direction of the client who provided the information, and only on that client’s behalf. We may also collect personal data for our own business purposes in connection with our business, such as business contact details of potential customers or job applicants’ resumes.
This Privacy Notice applies to:
- The Programmatic Advertising LTD website and any other websites or online services controlled by us and which display this Privacy Notice, and
- Marketing technology services that we provide to our clients.
Click on the links below to jump to sections of the Privacy Notice:
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect information about individuals who interact with us when using our website or services (such as employees of our clients), job applicants, and other individuals.
How we collect the information
We may collect information:
- Directly from individuals
- From third party vendors, data brokers, or business partners
- From recruiters
Types of information we collect
The types of information we collect include:
- Personal and business contact information (such as name, business name, address, telephone number, email address, and mailing address)
- Payment information (such as credit card or other financial account numbers)
Information We Collect from or on Behalf of Our Clients
We may collect information about individual consumers from our clients or – at clients’ request– from their service providers. Our clients determine the scope of the information transferred to us, and the information we receive may vary by client. Typically, we may collect clients’ consumers’ contact details and demographic data, shopping histories, and details about consumers’ interactions with marketing communications.
COOKIES AND OTHER INFORMATION COLLECTED BY AUTOMATED MEANS
We, our service providers, and our business partners, may collect certain information about the use of our websites by automated means, such as cookies, web beacons and other technologies. Likewise, as part of our services, we may offer our clients the ability to install these types of technologies on their websites or in the emails they send to their customers; and if a client does so, we collect information on its behalf. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor‘s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, is used to transmit information back to a web server. We and our service providers and business partners may collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites when you use our websites and mobile applications.
Automated Data Collection on Behalf of Our Clients
The information collected by automated means on behalf of our clients may include:
- Details about the devices that are used to access our clients’ websites (such as the IP address, and type of operating system and web browser)
- Dates and times of visits to, and use of, our clients’ websites
- Information about how our clients’ websites are used (such as the content that is viewed on our clients’ websites and how users navigate between webpages, and the date and time of access)
- Details about how individuals interact with our clients’ emails (such as whether the email is opened and which links are clicked in the email)
- URLs that refer visitors to our clients’ websites
- Search terms used to reach our clients’ websites
- Web browsers may offer users of our clients’ websites the ability to disable receiving certain types of cookies; however, if cookies are disabled, some features or functionality of our websites may not function correctly.
OUR USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our Use of Personal Information for Business Purposes
We may use personal information to:
- Provide our services to our clients
- Communicate about the products and services we offer, and respond to requests, inquiries, comments, and suggestions
- Analyze and enhance our communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails sent to you have been received and read)
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business, our websites, and other products and services we offer (including to develop new products and services)
- Invoice and collect payment for our services
- Establish and maintain an individual’s profile in our service
- Tailor the content we display in our communications, in our services and in mobile apps
- Administer surveys and other market research
- Comply with legal requirements, judicial process, and our company policies (including to verify users’ identity in connection with access or correction requests)
- Protect against, identify, investigate, and respond to fraud, illegal activity (such as incidents of hacking or misuse of our websites and mobile applications), and claims and other liabilities, including by enforcing the terms and conditions that govern the services we provide
- Process employment applications
- Monitor recruiting statistics, to inform our recruitment activities
HOW TO CONTACT US
You may contact us with questions, comments, or complaints about this Privacy Notice or our privacy practices, or if you wish to access, delete or correct you information, by emailing email@example.com
If you are a resident within the European Economic Area, you also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority of your member state.